Spay/Neuter Surgery Important Information
Before you fill out the form on the page, please read all the important information below.
On the day of your appointment,
- Dogs should arrive at 7:15 AM.
- Cats should arrive at 8:15 AM.
Dogs must be on a leash. Cats must be in individual plastic carriers.
Pick up your animal the same day:
- 3:30 PM for dogs
- 4:30 PM for cats
You will receive postoperative instructions at that time. We do not keep pets overnight at our clinic!
- You must pay for services in the morning when you drop off your pet. We accept Cash and Credit/Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover). SORRY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS OR AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- You MUST call the clinic where you have your appointment immediately to reschedule if any of the following pertains to your pet.
- Your adult pet ate anything after midnight the night before surgery.
- Your pediatric (kittens or puppies under 4 month of age) or any dog under 10lbs has eaten after 7am.
- Your dog has gone into heat. As this could be more risky for your pet.
- Your pet is coughing, sneezing, vomiting or has diarrhea.
- Your pet is currently on any steroid or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory.
There is a $25 missed appointment fee for not showing up to my appointment or rescheduling less than 2 days in advance.
Schedule Appointment Form
Schedule an appointment by filling out the following information, then click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.*
*If you haven’t received and e-mail conformation within 48hrs please contact the clinic, as there may have been an error while processing your appointment. If an e-mail confirmation has not been received, the request for your appointment was not successfully transmitted to us.
*PayPal payment & e-mail confirmations are not equivalent to having made an appointment for surgery. In order to guarantee that an appointment has been made and confirmed please schedule online or contact the clinic.