Spay/Neuter Surgery Important Information
On the day of your appointment,
- Dogs should arrive at 7:15 AM.
- Cats should arrive at 7:45 AM.
Dogs must be on a leash. Cats must be in individual plastic carriers.
Pick up your animal the same day:
- Tuesday – Thursday: 4:00 PM for dogs; 4:30 PM for cats
- Friday: 3:30 PM for dogs; 4:00 PM for cats
You will receive postoperative instructions at that time. We do not keep pets overnight at our clinic!
- You must pay for services in the morning when you drop off your pet. We accept Cash and Credit/Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover). SORRY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS OR AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- You MUST call the clinic where you have your appointment immediately to reschedule if any of the following pertains to your pet.
- Your adult pet ate anything after midnight the night before surgery
- Your pediatric (kittens or puppies under 4 month of age) or any dog under 10lbs has eaten after 7am
- Your dog has gone into heat. As this could be more risky for your pet.
- Your pet is coughing, sneezing, vomiting or has diarrhea.
- Your pet is currently on any steroid or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory.
Schedule Appointment Form
ATTENTION!!!! You DO NOT have an appointment if you are not brought to the page in the image below after pressing “send.”