PLEASE HELP US KEEP COSTS DOWN
We go through a lot of everyday items in our operations here at People For Animals. Your donations help us keep our costs low. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. The items most needed are in BOLD.
- PAPER TOWELS
- Fleece fabric or blankets
- Gently used towels/sheets/blankets
- Hand Soap
- Dish Soap
- Laundry detergent
- Copier paper
- Heavyweight manila file folders
- Air Freshener
- Wee Wee pads
- Windex and household cleaners
- Disinfecting wipes
- Trash bags (kitchen size and 55 gallon)
- Alcohol (70% rubbing alcohol)
- Gift Cards to Staples and Home Depot
We also participate in cash-for-trash programs. We can convert the following donations into cash:
- Cell Phones
- Aluminum tabs from soda cans
- Printer Cartridges
- Vehicles, RVs and Trailers (Title would be needed)
PFA’s commitment to our donors:
We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by People for Animals, both online and offline, on any Platform, as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.